Friday, April 29, 2011

Folie a deux: A maness shared between two

Part deux of this craziness. Personally, I can't wait until its over and we can get back to important issues like gas prices, war, and when Uncle Karl will be making me in chocolate. I wait with baited breath.

Stealing from one of my favorite blogs, Tom and Lorenzo, they did a whole thing on hats. Zara Phillips, daughter of Princess Anne, is my most favorite royal - its true. She, like Harry, is a badass and was bff with Wills back in the day. She's had royal hiccups too - including boyfriend issues and is now engaged to a rugby player but looks like he is a boxer. His nose is seriously on the wrong side of his face. Because she is Princess Anne's daughter, she holds no royal title but is like #16 in line for the throne. Ahhh...reminds me of that movie with John Goodman, King Ralph. So good.

I just liked this photo of Vicky Becks. She seriously could kill you with her bare breasts and she has no apology for it. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Another picture of TP-T.


Even the coat is amazing, but honey, lighten up on the eyeliner/mascara. Its like 11am and you look like a racoon.


XOXO,

Bunny






1 comment:

ricvamatt said...

i REALLY need you to start wearing fascinators to work.