Monday, May 21, 2012

"I hope not sporadically"

Remember that line from Clueless when Cher is asked what she did for the day and she replies "I broke in my new purple clogs"? Well I have big plans tomorrow which include breaking in my new gold jack rogers. I'm very excited about it. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Something else I'm excited about - Rafa beat Djokovic in Rome today. Second win in a row! Next stop, Paris. I was so excited over this win you would think I was the one who actually played and won. The match was delayed by rain yesterday, so while they waited the boys played pool.
I love this picture for many reasons - Uncle Tony's casually draped sweater, Dad's intense mental focus, my sweet boy in his orange with his mummy wrapped fingers, and of course, my main man Carlos Costa patiently waiting his turn looking classic and handsome. I can't even tell you the naughty thoughts I've had of Carlos and I on this pool table. Balls and cue sticks optional. Blue chalk required.

XO,
Bunny

No comments: