Friday, November 16, 2012

g-rated, usa-network-type scandal

I love a scandal. Everyone knows that.  Black, white, fat, thin, man, woman...it doesn't matter. I think my love is in large part because I live in DC where there is a scandal on some level every day. The people here are held to a higher degree than most...senators, congressmen, generals, ambassadors. But with power comes corruptness.

So basically what we have here is really a PG rated scandal with some Covert Affairs thrown in. I don't think this even rates to Homeland. No, its more a USA show. And I've been thinking all week how I could recap this nightmare while making it funny at the same time, but I think it's beyond all hope now. I'm so confused at who was emailing who, who was threatening who, and who the random Fibbie was sending who topless photos. I'm just sad that I don't get sent male FBI topless photos. The whole thing is just so sad on another level. The basic things we can learn from this disaster is 1. if you are having an affair, DELETE YOUR EMAILS. 2. Make sure that you have a friend that is an PRICE - Public Relations In Case of Emergency....meaning you have one friend that if shit gets real and your photo is all over tv, this is the person who knows what 5 photos of you are acceptable for cable news. None of this mardi gras bead wearing, head tilting, trash wearing photos. This is also the person who should have a delete key on all of your electronic emails/facebook/twitter accounts.  And 3. I think we can all agree that the term "tampa socialite" is an oxymoron.

Happier news, Christmas is coming. No movie countdown this year. This year I'm doing presents! Everyone always tells me that I'm so hard to shop for, to which I respond "whaaa" because nothing could be further from the truth. Just you wait and see.

xo,
bunny

No comments: