Wednesday, September 5, 2012

where my WASPS at?

Leaving for Cape Cod in the morning with New Girl for a friend's wedding and I couldn't be more excited. I have packed my preppiest outfits and have stuck to my guns not to bring the white jeans. I just can't do it...not after labor day...even on the Cape.

In honor of Gail and Scott's upcoming nuptials, I give you my favorite youtube video, countless times I will scream "straight out of cape cod we're keeping it real" or "where my wasps at" gangsta like, massive bottles of champ drunk, cheers-ing "la hymen" at least once, and I will try to refrain from asking the dj to play "September" and "Cha Cha Slide" on repeat. I'm not making a lot of promises though on the last one. (oh ps - cupid shuffle doesn't count). Love you both. xo




XO,
bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA
Ringer