Thursday, August 9, 2012

"I like to get in the mud cause I like to get dirty like a pig"

Oh man. I'm not even sure how to explain what my eyes have witnessed. I swear that TLC will give anyone a reality show...and they have. Former Toddlers and Tiara's star, Honey Boo Boo Child, got her own reality show made up of the most ridiculous cast of characters you have ever seen.  Take a watch on the link. Mama June, aka the "coupon queen", might be the best, though she is followed closely by the rest of the family. The father is named "Sugar Bear", one of the sisters "Chubette", another "Pumpkin". Oh and lets not forget the 17 year old pregnant one. Of course there is a pregnant one. Alana - the child herself - is actually the least entertaining of the group.

There is so much wrong with this show that in the first 10 minutes you can literally feel bugs crawling all over you. I needed a handy wipe for my brain. After posting about how amazing southern women are, this show seems to put us back to 1960. Good luck getting this out of your head.

XO,
B

No comments: