Wednesday, August 29, 2012

must see tv?

Day one of the republican convention and well...what can be said? I'm going to chalk it up to the hurricane, but damn it was the saddest, pitiful little thing I have ever seen. And these are my people. Well not those Ron Paul freaks or those assholes who love Santorum. I'm also not really a Romney girl...however his boys are seriously good looking. Well except that one who looks like he doesn't belong. You know the one I'm talking about.


When you work behind the scenes of these events it looks so much more overwhelming and imposing, but those poor people wearing their sad little cowboy hats and the weirdos who dressed up in their state colors were just depressing. How about that Artur Davis though? Ain't no way he is going back to the Dem party. He was throwing total shade at Obama. He was really a great speaker...we should use him more.

I switched between the convention and the us open. With Rafa out, Novak is in...to my heart that is. Don't think I jumped off the nadal train...I'm still the president, but I have always loved Novak too. And the fact that my Goldman crush bares more than a slight resemblance to him doesn't hurt either. Speaking of - GS crush waved at me last week. It was the highlight of my year day.

XO,
B

No comments: