Thursday, July 12, 2012

"I got paid $10 a day not to wear ruffles or eat Ruffles"

What do you get when you take a shit ton of left over Laura Ashley print, a pair of scissors and an over-zealous-with-frills designer? You get the Giambattista Valli fall couture collection of course. Holy goodness y'all. The ruffles on these dresses are Out. Of. Control. The problem is, I love almost all of it. Even with the obscene height of some of the shoulders. All are perfectly executed and designed. I also love the use of fair skinned models. I think I even caught some red heads in there! The Style.com paragraph on it says: "Giambattista Valli spun a bucolic back story for his Couture collection: nymphs, fairies, silvery reflections in woodland ponds. And the Master's Margarita, witchy and wanton in her dealings with the devil." That's cute and all, but I like my Laura Ashley reference better. What do you think?




Perfection.




I want this for my closet. Where I would wear it, who knows. But how stunning would this be with my hair??

This makes her look like her vagina is on fire.
Looks like G has been watching too many clips of the "jesus christ lizard"


So very Scarlett O'Hara 2012, am I right?







XO,
B

photos: style.com

No comments: