Thursday, July 19, 2012

I want to smell like gone with the wind

And in further news, if you didn't know it before, Karl and I are soul mates. Yes, it's been awhile since I posted something for Lagerfeld Thursday, but when I heard that Karl was making a new perfume I held out until Thursday to release the news.

My homeboy and BFF is creating a perfume that smells like books. Crazy you say. But to those who know me, one of the main reasons I didn't want to purchase a kindle was because I love how a book smell. Well that and the love of dog earring pages.

"Beautiful paper is for me the top of luxury," ... "I am a paper freak. It's a physical passion. I cannot live without paper. Touching perfect paper has something sensuous about it." - KL

In other Karl news, the brilliant folks at Fashionista give you this - My Little Karl.

XOXO,
Bunny

No comments: