Tuesday, July 24, 2012

chow down at chick-fil-a

Okay. Enough already with the Chick-Fil-A backlash. I'm over it. You don't want to eat delicious a chicken sandwich with the essential two pickles - FINE.  Boston, you don't want one in your city? GREAT. I'm not sure why you yankee trash were getting one in the first place.

I understand that everyone is angry because the best fast food restaurant doesn't support gay marriage. Until a hot second ago, the government and the american public didn't either. I don't condone what political monies the Chick dishes out or their policies. I go for the important reason. Waffle fries. And I think that people are forgetting that. If these "ladies" can poke fun (that's what he said), I think we all can. And if you still don't like it, okay - that's your prerogative. But please move aside while I order my #1 with provolone and sweet tea. XO, B


No comments: