Wednesday, November 2, 2011

a present for everyone

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the people at Hermes are just so damn thoughtful.  Always sending me emails reminding me of what I want but can't afford. In today's email, a new line of Hermes is being introduced. It's called "Petit H".  I originally thought it was for more economical shoppers, but I think I was incorrect.  You see, they have put thought into Christmas for the I-have-everything-person.  Because, dollars to doughnuts, the person who has everything does not have this:

http://usa.hermes.com/petit-h/petit-h/cup-cozy/configurable-product-petith-cupcozy-24464.html

Now that I've seen this, how the hell am I going to drink my starbuck's gingerbread latte without one? Use one of their recycled cardboard holders? Like I'm common? I don't think so. If I don't get at least 15 for christmas I will be so upset. And I will need 15 because I can't be seen with the same cozy twice in the same week. You've been put on notice.

PS - If you are already on the Hermes website, then you should also pick this scarf up for me.  Its the only graffti that I deem appropriate.

Hermès X Kongo Graff carré, 2011



 XO,
B


No comments: