Monday, November 21, 2011

tis the season

Since everyone and their mother is doing a "countdown to Christmas", I thought I would too with one of my favorite parts of Christmas...Christmas movies. It's the whole reason I got dvr. True story.  Personally, I think of myself as a christmas movie aficionado and so for the next 25 days I will share my genius with you. Think of it as an early xmas present. You're welcome.

25. Claymation Christmas

I'll get the hokey movie out of the way first. But just because it's hokey does not mean it should be over looked.

This actually is a group of short stories and songs all done with Claymation.  I have no idea where I actually saw this - probably on CBS when I was a tiny babe - but I was hooked. And should I even mention the best part?

California. MFing. Raisins.

Don't even tell me you didn't collect them in the happy meals cause I just won't believe it. And when they sing "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer", if you don't groove just a little, then you are dead inside.

You can get the jist watching this clip. However, it was shown in an episode of Beavis and Butthead. Does this make it less cool? Absolutely not.

24 more to go.

Ho, Ho, Ho
XO
B

No comments: