Thursday, January 19, 2012

I took my eye off the prize

Yessss...it's a new design. New year, new design. I was sick of the blue swirls and the Tour de Eiffel seems to be more fitting, no?

While scrolling through the blog the other night to find something I had mentioned, I realized that never bought the Karl scarf from Yarnz (I know, I've very devoted to Karl today, but it IS Thursday). However, when I went to net-a-porter, not only was the scarf sold out, BUT it had been on sale. Like 50% off on sale. Needless to say, I am devastated. And it's not even on ebay (if that's even possible).

BUT instead I found this great Queen Elizabeth scarf. While it might seem weird to walk around with her face around my neck, once all squished up, I think it would look adorable.

It's not Karl by any stretch, but it might cure my winter-time blues.

XO,
Bunny

No comments: