Thursday, December 8, 2011

tis the season...#12

12. Twas the Night Before Christmas

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie. LOVE. If you aren't lucky enough to catch it at 2am when it plays on ABC Family, you can also watch its entirety on YouTube. Ahh...the miracle of modern video.

When letters written to Santa are returned, the town gets together to figure out why.  It seems that a communist mouse writes a scathing letter to their version of NYT, and Santa's feelings get hurt and decides that christmas is basically canceled in Junctionville. The local clock-maker, Joshua Trundle, comes up with a genius plan to make a huge clock tower that will play an apology-ish song to lure the fat man to their town.

Have I mentioned that I love this movie? And to any of my co-workers reading this, please tell me that Mr. Trundle doesn't look exactly like Bruce F. Except Trundle won't put you to sleep the minute he opens his mouth.



XO,
Bunny Trundle

No comments: