Friday, December 16, 2011

tis the season...#6

6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas 

Don't even for one second think I'm talking about that catastrophe with Jim Carey. Hell to the no. I'm talking original here...cartoon....Boris Karloff. I'm talking heart, two sizes too small. I'm talking sweet little dog with antlers on his head. I love this movie because the grinch is just so deliciously awful and mean. As I joke sometimes about my black heart, I think that like the grinch, it grows two sizes over the holidays (unless I'm at target like this past weekend and these bratty kids were screaming and running around with blue icing all over their hands wiping it on unsuspecting customers. I wanted to cut them because thats what they deserved. Tee hee.)   It's always the perfect 30 minutes of television during the holiday season, because everyone feels overwhelmed and grinch-like and then those damn hoos (like UVA - GO HOOS!) start singing and it's like angels and everyone becomes happy and realizes the true meaning of christmas.

XOXO,
Bunny

No comments: