Monday, December 19, 2011

tis the season...#5

5. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Every Bunny family event, in some way, is referenced to Christmas Vacation...because if something can go wrong, it usually does.  We also have our share of "cousin eddie's" though I try my best to stay clear of them.

My mother absolutely hates this movie. Who knows the reason why, but because of her hatred, the rest of us are more endeared to it.  I really don't know what makes this a comedic classic, but I say it's Aunt Bethany. Hands down, she is the best character. When she stars singing the star spangled banner as santa and the reindeer go flying through the air, I almost wet myself with laughter. Maybe its the pill box hat, maybe its the plaid christmas outfit (which I would wear in an instant), maybe its her husband Lewis. Who knows what makes her so amazing, but here is the best of Bethany...Merry Christmas. http://youtu.be/jCBvFYGwd0g (it won't let me embed!)

Play ball,
XO
Bunny

No comments: