Monday, December 5, 2011

tis the season...#15

15. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

As I've gotten older, I now wonder if this movie isn't some slight to the ginger community. So because his nose was red instead of black, the mean reindeers wouldn't let him play in their clique-ish games?  Well you know what I say Rudy? I say who needs them! Who the hell needs them. They are all stupid with their stupid black noses. Its a good thing you ran away and became friends with probably, hands down, the best christmas character of all time. HERMEY.  And I say this not because his name is almost like Hermes, but because Hermey has a dream. He wants to create a better life for himself, and dammit, he is going to be a dentist come hell or high water or santa. I mean, just look at his adorable face! For some reason, every time I see him I think that Alan Cumming would be a great person to play Hermey in a real-life adaptation of Rudolph.

XOXO,
Bunny

No comments: