Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I keep forgetting he's 19 and 4'11

I love the Hunger Games as much as the next girl who's obsessed with Peeta, but this is just a touch crazy.

Yes - that is a Peeta Mellark pillow case. The description:
"Subtlety is for the weak, and the Hunger Games Movie Peeta Mellark Pillowcase does not bend to the weak-willed! Made of 100% polyester microfiber and measuring 20-inches x 26-inches, this pillowcase is not designed for those unprepared for the grueling competition of the Games. If you must, take inspiration from Josh Hutcherson's Peeta Mellark, feature male tribute from District 12 in The Hunger Games and subject of this very Hunger Games Movie Peeta Mellark Pillowcase. Makes the perfect gift for the fan of the book series and movie The Hunger Games!"


Someone call me when it's printed on 800-count Egyptian cotton made by Frette. Until then, I'll just stare at the poster above my bed.
 
XO,
B

No comments: