Tuesday, April 24, 2012

sigh.

After some intense stalking from Fancy Nancy today, I now know gym crush/I Spy's real name, occupation, and alumni status. It's sad on so many levels, mostly because I feel like it's Christmas morning and someone else opened my present. I had created a great life for my boy, but reality has come crashing in and it's not pretty.

His last name is bad and wouldn't work with Bunny at all. In fact, it makes my name sounds like some sort of disease. I think I mentioned that he works for Goldman, and while I loved him before I knew that he was rich, this also increases his douchy-ness. The only plus point he has working for him is the fact he is southern.

Our monograms wouldn't work...so neither would we. It was really nice while it lasted.

XO,
Sad, lonely Bunny

No comments: