Monday, October 31, 2011

happy freaking halloween!

I hope everyone had a nice and safe halloween.  No razor blades found, no roofies in drinks. Halloween used to be my most favorite holiday after Christmas. But this year, with the rain, snow, the sub-zero temperature and the lack of candy around the office, I am just over it.  However, I had a peanut butter snickers this weekend and it was like heaven in my mouth. Seriously. Pick up a bag or ten.

So, let's just get the news out of the way shall we? Kim Kardashian is getting divorced after 72 days. I mean, who the hell didn't see this coming? Why did she rush into it in the first place? Why would Kris go along with it? And do you know what she could have done with the $10 million dollars spent on her sham wedding? Fed people. Donated it to a college for a new science wing (ha! right. Kim probably couldnt even spell science). Clothing for the homeless. Purchase me a birkin or two. Oh...did I mention, feed people.

Here's the thing. You can do anything for a year. They could have lived on seperate coasts, made it work for the publicity. Did she think people would forget about her down the road? Oh, one can only hope. But 72 days? Quitter.

XO,
B

No comments: