Wednesday, October 5, 2011

it's been a hell of a week

It's only Wednesday and already I am in serious need of an IV of vodka stat. Sorry I have been MIA for the past 3 days, but just when I think things are going to ease up the flood gates of crazy unleash and posting becomes the furthest thing from my mind.  I hope to have some stuff for you tomorrow, but in the mean time here are some quick, easy, painless bullets.

* Take a look at this Josh Charles montage the Fug Girls did. 17 photos of nothing but Josh...if you cut his girlfriend out.

* There is an endless sea of pretty coming out of Paris.  Chanel, Hermes, Alexander McQueen, Miu Miu all are incredible.  The Valentino is just bat shit amazing. Even if you are a straight guy, check it out. It's perfection and there are boobs.

* Talk of Arrested Development returning has made my week and I need an immediate rewatch to start with my everyday quotes.

XO,
B

No comments: