Thursday, October 27, 2011

tut, tut. It looks like rain.

I heard on the news last week that the East Coast will have more precipitation this fall/winter due to La Nina. Which I pronounce Laaaaaaaaa Neeeeeeeennnna. Don't judge. Most of you would say - ehhhh, I don't believe it, but because we've had nothing but rain the last 2 months, now you all are nodding your head and praying for spring.

But just because we might be snowed in for weeks at a time, it does not mean that you can't look cute! Nordstroms was kind enough to send me a wellie-gram and I thought I would share the pretty.  Personally, I cannot wear tall boots because God cursed me with Hungarian shock putter calves, but that doesn't mean you should be without.

Burberry
Love the stylish orange tassel! Seems to say, "I'm hip but classic. I'm smart, yet spent $400 on a pair of rain boots."

The classic Hunter.
But for the girl who refuses to wear flats. The horror!

Kate Spade.
Did you even have to ask if it was Kate? I love the bow, but see these only on the young mom desperately trying to be hip.  FYI - It's not working.

Sperry
ORANGE. LOVE. DEAD.

Sperry
I love the chic riding boot-esque of this wellie.
And if you just want to tell La Nina to go to hell, that you will not be caught in these awful things, then check out the new Guccis. They are embellished with clear crystals so they will sparkle!

XO,
Bunny

No comments: