Friday, October 7, 2011

sunny days, sweeping the clouds away

This "work" thing is really getting in the way of gossip, fashion reading and blog posting. I'm stressed beyond belief, I'm pretty sure I have kidney stones and my goal of being sugary-sweet nice crashed and burned very early on in the week. This week was filled with 4 CEOs who complained about everything and then there's the one who comes next week, who sits on the board and comes with  high strung lackeys, one of them being the infamous Baby Boy and his crime fighting partner, White Bread, whose super power must be dressing badly because she's killer at it. I keep expecting Ashton Kutcher to stop cheating on Demi and tell me I'm being punked at work because most of the day I feel like look around with an incredulous stare on my face that says "you've got to be kidding me". Maybe this is where the kidney stones have come from. It's
definitely where the heavy drinking has come from.


I've missed countless (2) Lagerfeld Thursdays much to my dismay. I didn't even give him a proper write up about the Chanel show earlier this week. The horror. Well let me paint the scene for you...close your eyes and imagine that it's a crisp 70 degrees on a spring day 2012. The faint hum of Sebastian from the little mermaid is singing under the sea, there are pearls...pastels...and boucle. His theme was under the sea and once you realized that you can kind of see where his brilliance was going. Ok...not really. I only get that on maybe 5 or 6 of the outfits. The rest seem to have no theme at all. Lots of white dresses with geometric shapes. If Stella Tennant looks bad in the dress, then I'm probably sure everyone in the world would bad.
I kind of died with the iridescence boucle jacket and I kind of want it for christmas. Though I'm not sure if people would mistake me for a fish or a traffic sign. And if anyone just thought "Bunny = big mouth bass" well you can go to hell right now.

In the craziness of the week, and most important, I forgot to publicly wish my friend, work mother, the grand dame of all the dames a happy birthday!! I mean, I've been begging for a good stomach flu for a couple months (week off work, no gym, and a good 15 lbs lost) and yet the person who already weighs 84 lbs gets it. Life is just so unfair.

XOXO,
Bunny

No comments: