Wednesday, February 15, 2012

another day....another fashion show

Everyone knows that Dennis Basso and I are total frenemies. From his perfect white teeth and hair to his Bobcat Goldthwait-ish voice, there is something so grating about the man. Our relationship is talked about all over the world from the streets of New York to dinner parties in Paris. That is why it pains me to admit, that for the second time in a year, I adore his new collection...and if I had the money and it wasn't Dennis Basso, I would buy the whole collection.

Dennis: don't think I didn't notice the use of orange and redheaded models. A clear and obvious calculation on your part. Kudos my dear man, but now it is on.




Hopefully Dennis remembers my birthday and sends me this dress immediately.
XOXO,
Bunny

photos: style.com

1 comment:

TGD said...

beautiful and elegant... you are soooooooooo my daught-eh!
kisses
TGD