Thursday, February 9, 2012

another rousing rendition of....

It's Thursday ladies and gentlemen! You know what that means...thirsty thursday Lagerfeld Thursday!

From today's NY Mag The Cut....

Isaac Mizrahi showed some designer solidarity last night, standing up for Karl Lagerfeld after recent criticism over his calling Adele "a little too fat." "Icons are people too. They're allowed to express themselves too. If that's really what he thinks, then he's allowed to say that," Mizrahi said at the QVC runway show. "I'm serious, because someone has to defend people like Karl Lagerfeld. We have to defend Karl Lagerfeld's rights!"


I love Isaac. Karl did apologize to Adele kind-of-sort-of yesterday saying, “I’d like to say to Adele that I am your biggest admirer. Sometimes when you take a sentence out of the article it changes the meaning of the thought. What I said was in relation to Lana Del Rey and the sentence has since been taken out of context from how it was originally published. I actually prefer Adele, she is my favorite singer and I am a great admirer of her. I lost over 30 kilos over 10 years ago and have kept it off. I know how it feels when the press is mean to you in regards to your appearance. Adele is a beautiful girl. She is the best. And I can’t wait for her next CD.”


Somebody please answer this question for me...Who the hell is Lana Del Rey? I feel like I've missed something. How do people know her? What does she sing? Should I know her? How does Karl know her? And why the fuck doesn't Karl know me?
Forever and always,
XO
B

No comments: