Monday, July 18, 2011

Another day...another dollar.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty low key and I tried to sleep as much as possible to get rid of this cold that's about to start.  I hate summer colds. They are the worst.

I saw Harry Potter this weekend and what can I say other than EPIC? It was so good. I cried, I laughed, I then cried some more. I paid the extra money and saw it in 3D...and it was totally worth it. I know the cheese stands alone here, but Snape is my favorite character.  I love his story line, I love the tragedy of it, I love the pain, and I love the actor. Just thinking about it now, makes me want to go back to the theatre and cry some more.

Tough loss for the USA women's soccer team.  I don't really follow soccer or know what the hell they do other than run around, but I watched the last 2 games and enjoyed it.  This is not to say I will watch more, but I enjoyed what I watched.  PS - Did the goalie for Japan look like a Monchichi to anyone else?

I'm not being mean...just stating a fact.

Speaking of being mean, I've decided that I have been to hard on the girl that we call "White Bread".  She really has done nothing to me, other than dress like a 80 year old and wear white shoes, but I have this irrational dislike of her.  You see, I can create stories in my head...like, intricate, delicately woven stories.  Most of which are in no way factual.  Kind of like my story of White Bread seducing Baby Boy that I have created. I won't go into the details...nor will I discuss the Boy because its too painful, but I am going to try and stop hating her.  This means no more stare downs at the bar and actually responding to emails when she sends them.  I'll keep you informed on how this all works out. It's going to be like a full time job NOT to hate her.

I'll talk about True Blood tomorrow...got to space out these posts. But I'll leave you with some music:
XOXO,
Bunny

1 comment:

New Girl at Work said...

I witnessed one of your "stare downs" and it wasn't pretty!

Oh, and I'm with you on Snape.