Friday, July 22, 2011

t.g.i.f.

I don't know if you got the memo or not, but its hot.  It's like the opposite of hell freezing over...more like hell saturating into DC. I have it really bad...I take the elevator from my apartment to the garage, get in my car and drive the 5 miles to work where I park in the garage, and take the elevator to the office.  So I actually never have to breathe in any outside air (read: pedestrian air). I know you feel so sorry for me. Some of the nerds around town have named this heat wave "Sweat Ceiling 2011"...you know, like the debt ceiling?  Insert groan here.

Captain America opens today! A shirtless Chris Evans! My British boyfriend Richard Armitage! It will be a drool fest and I can't wait to go.

Speaking of drool fest, Rafa's book is coming out August 23 (right after I return from my weekend love fest with him) and check out the cover. Add him this to the never ending christmas list too.
Kisses all around,
XO
Bunny

No comments: