Friday, July 29, 2011

I hate being poor.

Dear Ralph Lauren:

You have lost your mind.

XO,
Bunny

Ralph Lauren has created a home line and it only took one picture for me to fall in love.
I love everything about this room, including the tacky chinese vases. I would kill for that navy velvet chair and the striped sofa.  Being the enqiring mind that I am, I went to Ralph Lauren Home.com to see how much this was going to set me back. Holy shitballs kids. Ralph obviously must be inches from the homeless shelter with how much he is charging for a couch.  Just take a guess how much the striped delight is.  Guess. If you guessed $7700, then you would be right. But that's just the couch in white.  You have to pay extra for the stripes. And with the way he is charging, it might be $100 PER stripe. My chair is $5800. Do you think Greenfront Furniture will have this on sale?



So obviously this teaches us one thing kids.  That you should grow up and become furniture designers. Because apparently that is where the money is. 

XO,
Bunny

No comments: