Sunday, July 3, 2011

The number ones

Annnnnd I'm burned. Happy birthday America. Tomorrow I can only wear blue and white because I've got the red covered. Well I guess I can be a little happy that my first burn of the season didn't occur until July 3rd...or maybe it's just plain sad.

I've missed you guys, so I'm posting via iPhone. I hope this works.

So first thing first... Rafa. Ouch, what a loss. From the very first serve (which I watched at 9am thankyouverymuch), he just didn't seem to be in it. I thought Djokovic played well but I didn't think he played god-like. There were a lot of unforced errors on both sides, however Rafa's were just out of control. I thought maybe it was his foot, but it didn't seem to hurt during the match against murray. I love both players so this was a treat for me, but I kept rooting for poor nadal.

So going into this match, Nadal was listed at #1, but come Tuesday whether he won or lost, the #1 slot belonged to Djokovic. Do you think that's why Rafa was so down? I keep waiting for a FB update, but I bet it will be a day or two before anything is posted.
I hope everyone has a great 4th! See you Tuesday!

I

No comments: