Tuesday, August 2, 2011

there aint no cure for the summertime blues

It's been a couple of days since I last checked in and to that I apologize.  I had a slight freakout (read: major panic attack) that I might have had a virus on my laptop, so I ceased and desisted from logging on. But after a visit with our lovely IT people, and there was nothing to worry about.  And obviously, Lady Lala fell down on the job, stepping up when I was silent. Shame on you and your alleged "school".

Because the one and only Baby Boy is walking around looking ADORABLE today, I give you this. Because obvi I need to give all my attention to him.

Check out #1...my all time favorite character from my all time favorite movie. Its been said that we're a lot alike.  So it also probably means I have the same issues.
 http://www.cracked.com/article_19336_6-beloved-characters-that-had-undiagnosed-mental-illnesses.html

XO,
B

1 comment:

Fancy Nancy said...

1. Bunny = Scarlett O'Hara + Glinda
2. Fancy Nancy = Snow White+ Daniel Craig

3. Bunny should leave Lady Lala alone. Bunny could have always made me a contributor too. I'm FULL of stories.