Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ahhhh!

Big news boys and girls....I got some baller tickets for the Western and Southern Open! Who gets to see Rafa? This girl!  So excited and its perfect news headed into the long weekend.

Anyone have any plans that will make me jealous?  Benihana is headed to Charleston and I want to pack myself in his suitcase.

Well, behave this weekend and I will try my best to post some stuff.  Courtesy of facebook, I leave you with some Rafa words of wisdom:

"I’d like to share with you an advice to win all matches of your life. My friends, drink responsibly!"

XO,
Bunny

2 comments:

Lady Lala said...

What!? Cleveland doesn't excite you?! Just wait until you visit Cincinnati with me. You don't know what you've been missing all these years. Lala

Anonymous said...

Darling. It's Thursday and what..... no Lagerfeld! I know you don't wish to discuss anything remotely related to fashion let alone the big L with me since I disgareed about the adorableness of a certain jacket on me in defiance of "she who will not be disobeyed" (AKA Bunny/Kitten), but please do NOT deny others of your fashion sense.
love you
La Grande (demode) Duchesse