Wednesday, May 11, 2011

it's all the rage

I mean I get it, but I don't get it.


The nude shoe. I get the appeal. It's supposed to make the leg seem longer...like your legs actually never stop - they just go on for years. And while I appreciate this phenomena for the vertically challenged ladies, its now become a mass hysteria.
Last night at a truly southern event - Alabama tornado relief fundraiser - no less than 30 of the nude pump made an appearance. Ladies of all shapes and sizes wearing them, dresses of many colors worn, like an amazing technicolor dreamcoat if you will. But as I stood watching this fleshy shoe, I started to get angry. Did I miss memo? Am I supposed to purchase a pair immediately? Because I'm tall-ish, can I wear them? These questions remain a mystery. They will go with everything - true, but they just seem so blah and does everyone REALLY need to wear them? The exception to the rule is these 3 pairs...which I might need immediately.

these Louboutin make me DEAD.


wishing the heels were different on these Modcloth, but loving the ruffles.


very Debbie Reynolds in Singing in the Rain.


XOXO,


Nudeless in DC

No comments: