Thursday, May 12, 2011

NEEEEDING Nadal

Whooo hooo y'all! My boy Rafa made it to the semi finals in the Italian Open. He beat Feliciano Lopez and needs to beat Fish or Cilic to keep his #1 title or Djokovic becomes #1.

I will be the first to admit that I kind of jumped on the Rafa train early last year but have been a faithful follower since. He's just so damn cute and I think deep down he is very humble even if some people don't agree with me. I love his "ready" stance....legs so wide apart that most people would fall over and right as the ball is thrown for the serve, pitter pat, he gets those legs a-going. Totally adorbs. Then he puts his hair behind his left ear, fingers wipe across top lip, put hair behind right ear or pick butt, hair behind left ear, then smell fingers. Very 'Mary Catherine Gallagher'.

So wish him well this weekend. And maybe even do a little chant for him: lets go Rafa, clap, clap, clapclapclap!

Waiting to ride the real Rafa-train,
Bunny
XO

photo credit: AP

No comments: