Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits: Lady LaLa Edition

Sometimes I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Mostly it has to do with work, but sometimes it has to do with my co-workers and the things they say. Lady LaLa, my friend, co-worker and partner in crime, never fails to drop lines that will stop you in your tracks to make sure you actually heard what she said correctly. I'm thinking about making this a bi-weekly post, as some of her stuff is just too good not to pass on.

At a party, engrossed in a conversation, she turns suddenly and gasps: "Did Nate Dogg die?" me: "uh yes" LaLa: "SHITTTT". Like the former rapper and genius lyricist of Regulator (I would also include a clip but this effing blog thing...) was a close personal friend.

Walking down Pennsylvania Avenue last night: "sigh....DC is so pretty. I really like it. I hope we don't get blown up."

Randomly overheard last week: "I don't know. Girl on girl just doesn't bother me."

XOXO,
Bunny

No comments: