Thursday, August 11, 2011

guess who's back?

It's me! It's me! Whoa...I feel like I've been gone forever. That "quick" beach trip wore me out ya'll. I am exhausted. And I got stung by a bee. On the bottom of my foot. In a car. I thought maybe I had stepped on a rock in my Jack Rogers, until my sister screamed "BEEEEEEE" and then I knew that he had violated my body. Do you think its true that after a bee stings, he dies?  Well I do. And I hope he thought my poor little foot was worth it.

Well, what can I say about vacay?  If you love white trash people then Virginia Beach is for you. If you like laying on a beach, relaxing, reading a book with no one around, then this is not the place for you. Ugh. After I left I felt like I need a bath of purell. But it was nice to be on the beach, under my little cabana.  The only thing missing was the cabana boy with the spray Evian. I knew I forgot to pack something.

So what did I miss? Other than the economy collapsing? All I wanted was for a quiet August with no traffic. Congress is out of session and these should be the days of 10-4, the lazy days of summer. Le sigh...

XO,
Bunny

No comments: