Tuesday, August 30, 2011

hooker heels

With NYC Fashion Week around the corner, I feel we need to pump ourselves up and get ready for the spectacle. First up, these Christian Louboutin "Alex" Paw shoe.  You recently have seen this shoe on SJP
this week at the premier of her new straight to dvd  movie. She wore them with a long gown that really didn't show off the shoe, but here is the thing. This is a shoe that you really could only wear once. Any more than that and you become the animal shoe freak.

While I appreciate a good shoe - especially one done by Mr. Louboutin himself - I feel that his shoe designs are a bit unrealistic. Seriously. Already at 5'10 if I were to wear these shoes, I could play in the NBA. And I would probably break my neck on these teeeny tiny stems.
I would wear these houndstooth peep toe all fall/winter long. Houndstooth is in like flynn.
A friendly reminder, that in less than 24 hours, Karl's Macy's collection debuts. I don't know about you, but I'm starting to feel sick (cough, cough) and might have to take the day off. See you at Macy's?
XO,
B
is this a karl necklace? I NEEEEEEED that.

No comments: