Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm in a bad mood

I know its stupid, but the fact that Rafael Nadal is no longer writing his facebook posts has me on the edge of depression. Not only that, but he finally caved to twitter...so I caved to twitter and actually updated my account that has been dormant for about a year.  You can follow me... @bunnydunn ...but I promise you it will be nothing like the blog.  I mean, what the hell is a hash tag anyways? But back to Rafa. The new person, and it has to be a girl, who is updating the post uses emoticons. WTF. Rafael Nadal would never make this ;)  (and that literally just took me about 3 minutes to figure out how to do that). If you are a man, you should absolutely never make those. If you are a guy and send me a text with a smiley, you have already lost points with me. Once upon a time, I worked with a guy who once sent me an email and ended the note with fifteen smiley faces. I instantly hated him.  And it was my subconscious alerting me to  his douchebaggery.  Because in the end, he was a DB. And everyone hated him. And everyone was jealous that I knew he was a DB before they did.

So to my dear, sweet Rafa, please...for the love of god, fire the new girl and hire this girl. Your posts/tweets would win awards. They might also win restraining orders.

XO,
Bunny

No comments: