Friday, August 12, 2011

missoni for target

I really love it that all of the big designers are doing more affordable lines. Target has been doing this for years with some pretty big names - Rafe, Loeffler Randall, Isaac Mizrahi, Erin Featherson.  Those are just the ones I can remember because I have some piece of theirs. The next designer, Missoni, hits stores September 13th and will have over 400 pieces of clothes, home goods, and even a bicycle. However, because I will probably waste a paycheck at Macy's buying Karl paraphernalia on August 31st, I might be broke by then. Anyhow, take a look at the pictures. I think they are amazing. Truly Missoni...and with Margarita Missoni as the face of the target line, I can't imagine she would have anything less.
a little boho, but if you split it up - adorable

ooo - even the men get a little pretty. Fancy Nancy - this is your christmas present

I love this Mr. Roger's cardigan

the big print is great


a blankie for the couch...guess it will do until the orange Hermes blanket arrives

those shorts just murdered me.

every single one of those scarves is coming home with me

j'adore
XO,
Bunny

No comments: