Tuesday, August 23, 2011

let's check in with hollywood

I don't know about you, but I could give two shits about the Kardashian wedding. $10 million dollars for a black and white wedding? While I understand the monochromatic scheme, what bride in their right mind has women wearing white gowns to their wedding? Did you see her mom? She was practically wearing a wedding dress herself. The first picture I saw of the wedding before I knew the color scheme was of La Lohan and all I could think of is 'whoa - get a bra'.  The second thing I thought was 'whoa - go easy on the collagen in the lips'.
She looks like a stripper. The child is so trashy. And now, she is suing Pitbull for using her name in his song "Give Me Everything". What's with this girl? Get over yourself. You made two good movies - the parent trap and mean girls. That's it. No one cares about you.

Reported this morning, Will Smith and his girl Jada are breaking up after 13 years. You know, I'm not clairvoyant or anything, but as soon as I saw their Architectural Digest spread last month, I knew it was only time before they divorced.  They tried to hard in public to be the "it" couple and its been rumored for years that one of them was gay. I'll let you all take guesses on which one you think it is.

If you have taken a break from Suri's Burn Book, then now is the time to get back on it.  The person who writes this is beyond hysterical. And I love Suri's pretend feud with Violet Affleck.  Its funny because its true.  And now there will be another Affleck to have a feud with because Jennifer Gardner and Ben Affleck are having ANOTHER damn kid.  I guess that puts the end to the "Ben/Jennifer Lopez getting back together" rumor.

XOXO,
Bunny

No comments: