Thursday, August 18, 2011

if it's thursday ...

"The world is not there to please you. It's up to you to please the world." - Karl via the Tweetsies

Speaking of Karl, Macy's has just signed the next designer to do a line for them.  Are you sitting down, because this one is amazing.  Giambattista Valli.  Like Karl's collection, it will be in limited release and on the web.  It debuts October 26th - which is just about the time where I've gathered some money after the massacre on my bank account known as KarlSoni (for the Lagerfeld and Missoni rampage).

Not to be ignored, H&M has also released their new fashion collaborator and it is one of my favorite DJs - Leigh Lezark - from the Misshapes. I'm interested to see what she designs, because her clothes are all over the place.

In less than 10 hours, I'll be in Cincinnati.  I can't even convey how excited I am.  Rafa's next match is today in 15 minutes (airing on ESPN2 - the deuce) should anyone want to watch and cheer him on.  It's okay not to...just make sure you chant in your head over and over "please win for bunny".

XOXOXO (lots of love today!),
Bunny

No comments: