Thursday, August 4, 2011

lagerfeld thursdayyyyy

I should record how I sing "lagerfeld thursdayyyyy" so you know how cute and adorable I say it. I should trademark it, its that amazing.

Quote of the day - Karl speaking about his new line created for Macy's:

"To me Macy's is the perfect department store in the US where everybody can find what they're looking for without ruining their budget." - Karl Lagerfeld

To those who don't speak Karl's language, let me translate. "Macy' is a dumpy, poor, nasty, dirty store.  And Americans are dumpy, poor, nasty, poor, fat, poor, fashion challenged and poor. So I created a poor line because I'm rich and I was bored. Macy's is so demode." - Karl by Bunny

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Fancy Nancy said...

Bunny, when you finally The Hoarder, I want to be there because I think you'd make a puddle.