Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bare with me for a minute...

It's day 3 of the US Open.  Are you watching??  If so, you probably saw a good match (well, an okay match) last night with someone vs. my boy, Rafa. My boy pulled out a win, but it took a long time.  As I've been saying for weeks, something is wrong with him. He is sweating too much. He seems to get real depressed half way thru the match.  Uncle Tony was interviewed last night about not being with him in Cincinnati, and he said point blank "he played bad". But I promised to ease up on my talk of Rafa...at least in this post...but that doesn't mean I can't talk about Carlos Costa.  Well, not so much talk about him as just post pictures. Enjoy!
man...I love that hair.

Isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen?


the dude in the middle was in Cincy, ignoring my boy the whole time


XOXO,
B

No comments: