Thursday, August 18, 2011

ohmygodyall

I know I sound like a broken record, but its another post about Nadal. Sorry I'm not sorry.  Did anyone just witness that match? That 3 hour and 37 minute match? It. Was. Excruciating. I almost made myself sick watching.

The good news is he won. The bad news is there something is wrong with my boy. He seems depressed. His fingers are blistered. His foot still hurts from Wimbledon. The Rafa we saw today, is not the Rafa we know.

He plays Marty Fish tomorrow which will be a good match to watch.  And watch I will in person.  Plane leaves in 3 hours and I'm ready to get to the root of Rafa's problem. Because this has to stop...for him and for me.  I now have a headache from praying too hard.

XO,
B

2 comments:

Lady Lala said...

Sometimes I think Bunny is joking about her Rafa crush, but when I saw tears in her eyes as he lost his 4th Match Point in the Tie Break, I realized what I'm dealing with this weekend in Cincy is a lot more serious than I could have imagined. Thank you Rafa, because I did not want to fly home with Bunny if you had lost that match.

Bunny said...

Yes, I may have had tears in my eyes, but its because I know what he can do - and this pitful display hurts my heart.