Thursday, June 16, 2011

weiner pulls out

well....I guess I say "I told you so", but I was a week late.  Wow...Rep. Anthony Weiner has resigned and has left nothing but a trail of bad puns on his name and a social media awakening for congress.  While I have a twitter (which my grandmother lovingly refers to as a 'tweetsie'), I actually have no idea how to use it.  I've never understood the hashtags, and what a re-tweet is.  The only thing on twitter I actually read is BaltimoreJosh (Josh Charles) and Lilmisspeedlet (my lovely and adorable friend Peed, who posts some funny stuff!). However, I'm interested to see how Congress uses this lesson going forward.  I wouldn't put money on it, but by September we see some new congressional scandal.

Hell week is almost officially over and it cannot end soon enough.  All of my stuff went swimmingly, thankyouverymuch, but I'm ready for some R and R...or packing and moving.

Thanks for your patience this week!
XO
Bunny

Oh and PS...I don't know what happened, but after I posted the picture of the amazing purple Hermes, it disappeared off Hermes' website.  If one of them doesn't arrive in the mail to me asap, there is going to be trouble.

No comments: